Work Your Brand is a new and exciting interactive course that teaches you how to present yourself effectively in situations where creating a good first impression really makes a difference to your career prospects, for instance in job interviews, when networking, when pitching to clients or on your first day in a new job.
Many people have the potential to be successful within their chosen career work roles, but find it a real challenge to talk about who they are and what they can do, making it difficult for them to successfully secure work.
Work Your Brand can help you to:
- Define your personal brand – what makes you uniquely you
- Clarify your career direction
- Assess your self-marketing strategy
- Understand what employers in your chosen career area want
- Improve the way you introduce yourself confidently to employers, clients or customers
- Answer typical interview questions
- Demonstrate confidence through your body language and voice
- Feel positive and confident about making difficult career transitions
- Become more employable
If you would like to explore and market your personal brand to boost your career and employability, Work Your Brand is for you!